Don’t you wish your store bought grapes came ready to eat? Sadly they don’t. Instead they arrive covered with a film that likely includes dirt and pesticides. Here’s a tip for thoroughly cleaning your grapes.
- Place your grapes into a collander.
- Sprinkle your grapes with baking soda. The baking soda is your cleanser.
- Sparingly sprinkle with sea salt. The sea salt acts as a scrubber. FYI don’t use too much salt. The excess can leave a reside. You don’t want salty grapes.
- Toss the grapes to cover with the mixture.
- Rinse thoroughly and allow to drain.
These are grapes I can feel good about serving my family. How do you clean your fruit?